KPMG release their solution based on the latest available EBA templates, giving clients enough time to get compliant before the 1 January 2014 'go live' date.
Given the sophisticated and powerful functionality that it offers, we believe that this will give our clients a distinct advantage in terms of meeting their reporting requirements in advance of the first filing deadline on 30 May 2014.
- Can be installed in a matter of minutes with no implementing or training costs. It bolts on to existing spreadsheet files and systems to make it easy-to-use.
- Embeds all of the XBRL 'behind the scenes', removing the need for users to understand XBRL itself.
- Will include all relevant schedules (COREP, FINREP, Liquidity Reporting and others) as they come online.
- Runs all validations real-time. This includes over 18,000 checks running on every data-entry point. These checks include validations across schedules and even between COREP and FINREP.
- Allows export and import to Excel, as well as allowing mappings to underlying working files
- Gives users the ability to compare filings to prior quarters to ensure consistency of filing.
Due to the demand in the market, KPMG has trained a team who are able to come and demonstrate the tool to you. Please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a meeting, or speak to a team member below.
For further information, please click here to access our website.
Back to top
Click here to visit
K-Helix: Common reporting software website
Click images to enlarge
The tool has a simple user interface to allow users to enter data manually or automatically
On screen comparisons to prior period data ensure completeness of review
Real-time error checking mean that all filings will be valid prior to submission